Get the party started with out crowd-pleasing easy to make, smoked salmon cheese ball recipe!
Hardy Buoys sweet and smokey cheese ball is always a party favourite!
- 7 ounces of Hardy Buoys smoked salmon (mince)
- 1 (8 ounch) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoonds prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- In a medium bowl, mix minced smoked salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice, green onions, horseradish, salt, hot pepper sauce and Qorcestershire sauce.
- Form the mixture into a ball and wrap in plastic.
- Chill in the refrigerator 3 hours, or until firm.
- On a large piece of was paper, mix walnuts & fresh parsley.
- Roll the ball in the walnuts and parsley untl thoroughly coated.
- Chill in the refrigerator until serving.